DC Dental Spa is a family-owned practice in Washington, D.C. Driven by his passion to help others achieve healthy and beautiful smiles that last a lifetime, Dr. Rex Hoang started his own practice in 1990 after graduating from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine. He passed his love for oral health to his sons, Marcus and Dylan. Dr. Marcus Hoang studied at New York University College of Dentistry and runs the family business with his father today. Together, Dr. Rex Hoang and Dr. Marcus Hoang are a dynamic father-son duo committed to providing expert care. Our dentists strive to make each patient feel valued, cared for, and a part of our family at DC Dental Spa.
- 45 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: Practice makes perfect. Our dentists have 45 years of combined dental experience.
- WARRANTIES: We stand by our work and will address any follow-up concerns.
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING: Make early or late appointments depending on your schedule.
- ACCESSIBLE LOCATION: 2 blocks from the Foggy Bottom metro station.
- FREE PARKING : Dedicated parking for your convenience.
- COMFORT OPTIONS: Choose from our several sedation methods to help you feel at ease during your treatment.
New Patient Specials
If you're a new guest to DC Dental Spa, we'd like to give you a warm and kind welcome to our practice. We know that trying out a new dentist can be scary and earning your trust as our new patient is of the utmost importance to us. We want to make sure that your dental experience with us is your best one yet. So, to start off on a positive note, we offer $99 cleanings, x-rays, and exams to our new guests.
Have an estimate from another dental office? Bring it in, as DC Dental Spa will match most other treatment plan fees.
payment & financing options
- WITHOUT INSURANCE: Our cost-effective Preventative Care Plan includes one year of dental benefits.
- WITH INSURANCE: We accept most PPO plans. Call us to inquire.
- FINANCING OPTIONS: Make monthly installments with CareCredit and LendingClub.
some of our 5-star reviews
☆☆☆☆ 4.4 Rating